Sunday, October 26, 2008

Missing my Friends











Missing my friends

4 comments:

one o' them Harwells said...

Well, hello Wahine! It was so nice hearing your voice on our answering machine! Congratulations on your business, and on your newly discovered talent! What a cute name, Eleni's Gemis. We are very proud of you, and we miss you, and we ENVY you!

one o' them Harwells said...

We are having so much fun with Carmel. We also call her "Karma," and "Little Dog." She gets along very well with Molly. I wish I was in Hawaii right now! Have you made any new friends? Are you saying new words like "Mahalo" and "Aloha Kakahiaka" and "Da kine?" I miss you so much!!

Love, Trini

one o' them Harwells said...

You are so talented! And, I love that you make jewelry. Do you make it out of shells? By the way, my ears aren't pierced yet, but I really really want to get them pierced. Probably not until I'm 8, though. I still want to have some of your earrings for when I do.

Love, Tare-Bear

one o' them Harwells said...

I am missing you sooooo much,that I think I might die! Just kidding,I just really,really,miss you and can't wait to see you in the summer next year.


Love,
Trini