The Best thing about being in Hawaii is the water!
I love the to be the water! I love to jump off things into the water, snorkel with the fish, and I love to be on a board paddling or riding a wave in the water!
A totally fun thing to do in Hilo is jump off the old tower on Coconut Island. There is a walk bridge that takes you out to it and a bunch of little beaches to swim at once you get over there. The thing I like to do ( and most everybody else) is jump from this old stone tower! It is about about 13 ft high and no big deal to jump from ( now), but I love doing it.
The other picture is me with my moms friend Herb. he is a lifeguard here and teaches people how to paddle board. It is just like surfing, but you use a paddle instead of your arms to move and navigate around. Check this link out to see how cool these guys are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkaqOKTCZw&feature=related

No comments:
Post a Comment