Sunday, October 26, 2008

My New Business!






















I was really needing something to do because all my friends are you guys and you are all so far away from here. My mom thought that I might like making some earrings and bought me the stuff. I made so many so fast that I needed something to do with them and I got the idea to sell them. I have gone twice to this place called Farmers Market and another tourist spot on Alii Drive on the other side of the island.

I have sold five pairs so far. I have to work on my sign a bit more and figure out a way to display them so they don't fall off, but I'll figure it out. I named my business Eleni's Gemi's. I put little gemstones for the dots on the two "i's" in the name. It looks pretty cool.

1 comment:

Tom Callos said...

You're so smart and beautiful it just knocks me out! Love your blog!

Daddy